Our 150+ Point Pre Purchase Inspection Includes:
- Assessment of regular wear and tear items such as brake pads, tires, etc. and helps anticipate future repairs and/or replacements
- Reveals hidden problems with any major components including electrical systems, transmission or engine
- Error code assessment that includes a detailed description of the issue(s) along with recommended fix(es)
- And much more!
Here’s How Our Pre Purchase Inspection Benefits Buyers & Sellers:
- Buyers can avoid post-purchase surprises by letting our trusted experts perform a thorough inspection and provide you with a detailed digital report so that they don't end up with costly post-purchase headaches.
- Sellers benefit from a pre-purchase inspection as well because they can increase their sale price with prospective buyers. Providing a detailed digital pre-purchase inspection report also helps your vehicle stand out from the competition, builds credibility and usually allows for a quicker sale.