New Tires Burke, VA
We are family-owned and operated—call our trusted automotive specialists today.
Wiygul Automotive Clinic facilitates easy auto repair and new tires in Burke, VA. Our team is part of a tradition of integrity that started sixty years ago, when James Earl Wiygul opened a Ford dealership in Fulton, Mississippi. It ran by a simple creed: “Never lie, cheat, or steal,” and we have operated with this manifesto ever since.
At Wiygul Automotive Clinic, you will always receive honest repair assessments and fair pricing. Our certified technicians are ready to provide exceptional service in all areas of automotive repair, maintenance, and installation.
Why Should You Replace Old Tires?
Worn tires put your safety at high risk. When tires age and lose tread, they are not able to effectively grip the road surface. It makes the vehicle harder to control and hinders your stopping power if something suddenly passes in front of the car.
In adverse weather conditions like rain and snow, degraded tires become even more dangerous. New tires are less likely to go flat or leave you vulnerable on the side of the highway. A sturdy set of new tires improves your vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency, and keeps your loved ones safe on the journey.
When Do You Need New Tires?
· Weathering: Tires take a lot of abuse from the elements, including ice hazards, fluctuating temperatures, and exposure to excess water. Harsh weathering results in small cracks in the rubber sidewall and other signs of damage.
· Bulging: Tires bulge after impact, as you might experience in hitting a pothole. These bulges can rupture while driving and cause serious injury, so it is important to inspect your treads for this type of damage regularly.
· Tread Depth: When the tread of a tire drops below 2/32nds of an inch, replace it. Tires also have tread wear indicators that signal the need for replacement. It is also wise to replace all four tires at the same time to ensure even tread depth and maximum traction.
· Age: Manufacturers suggest replacing tires every five to six years (never exceeding ten years). Refer to the date stamped on the sidewall of your tires so that you know when it is time for a new set.
· Noisy Driving: Unusual sounds from your tires can mean wear and tear, so it is best to have noisy tires inspected by our certified technicians to avoid unexpected issues while driving.
· Uneven Wear: When your car’s alignment shifts, the tires wear incorrectly. If this issue is ignored, the abnormal wear will eventually compromise the integrity and safety of the tire.
· Visible Damage: If you can see areas of damage or foreign objects protruding, it is time for new tires.
Why Choose Wiygul Automotive Clinic for Tires?
Our certified technicians at Wiygul Automotive Clinic perfectly match your tires and use high-tech equipment to install them. As a show of our integrity, we provide the best value with our 110% Tire Price Guarantee—if you find a lower price within 30 days of your purchase (membership clubs and internet excluded), we will refund the difference plus 10%.
We also offer our customers a concierge service and a free shuttle.