We spend a lot of time in our vehicles throughout the year and none are nearly as taxing as the summer months on your vehicle, making a visit to Wiygul Automotive Clinic in Burke, VA crucial for auto maintenance.
Manufacturers provide an automotive maintenance manual with all new vehicles, but most auto owners do not even look inside let alone follow the maintenance recommendations. That's exactly why our team of trained professionals at Wiygul Automotive Clinic follow the guidelines and help you keep your car on the roads of Fairfax Station, VA, instead of one the side of the road.
Every two-years, a seven point preventative cooling system maintenance check should be completed to ensure proper function. The inspection is used to identify and repair any potential cooling system problems before they become costly repairs.
The seven-point cooling system maintenance check includes:
- Inspecting belts, hoses and the entire cooling system
- Pressure-testing the radiator cap to ensure it maintains the pressure required
- Checking the thermostat's opening and closing
- Inspecting for all holes or leaks of pipes and hoses
- Inspecting for gas leakage in the cooling system
- Testing the engine cooling fan for proper operation
For more information keeping your car efficiently on the road, contact the professionally trained staff at Wiygul Automotive Clinic. Serving the Northern Virginia communities of Burke, VA, Fairfax Station, VA, Clifton, VA, Fairfax City, VA and Springfield, VA the highly professional staff at Wiygul Automotive Clinic can address all of your car care needs.