Could you benefit from our car heater repair service in Herndon, VA? The answer is, it depends. There are a number of different symptoms that indicate the heater inside your vehicle is struggling. Here are some of the more common ones:
- Your heating system only seems to work while you’re moving. If you stop, the air flow into your vehicle also stops.
- Your heating system blows nothing but cold air, or never gets as hot as it should
- You notice the opposite problem and even when you set the heat to low, it blasts nothing but extremely hot air.
- The volume of air coming from the vents doesn’t change, no matter how high you set the fan speed.
- Your defroster takes an inordinately long time to work, doesn’t work at all, or blows in grimy air.
- The air coming from your vents has a musty smell do it, or has a damp feel to it.
- You notice a sickly sweet smell any time you turn the heat on.
If you notice any of these, it pays to take advantage of our comprehensive car heater repair service in Herndon, VA. Just give us a call to schedule your appointment or stop by the shop the next time you’re in the area.
Our skilled mechanics will diagnose the problem to get to the root cause and give you a list of recommended repairs, along with a free estimate so you’ll have a firm understanding of what it will take to get the warm air flowing again. Then, assuming you’re comfortable with our estimate, we’ll set about making the repairs and get you back on the road in short order, with your heat restored.
In general, we also recommend bringing your car in once a year to have the heating system inspected. The best time to do this is in the autumn, preferably before the first genuinely cold day. Doing this bit of preventive maintenance will go a long way toward sparing you from a nasty wintertime surprise that leaves you enduring several bone-chilling drives without your heat.
Of course, we do a lot more than just handle car heater repair in Herndon, VA. All of our shop locations offer a broad range of automotive services, including:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Oil Changes
- Virginia Safety Inspections
- Virginia Emissions Inspections
- Battery Replacement
- Engine Repair
- Suspension and/or Steering Repair
- Tire Installation and Flat Tire Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Balancing
- Belt and Hose Replacement
- Headlight Restoration
- Transmission Repair
- And Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement
The bottom line is, whatever your drive and whatever trouble you might encounter with your vehicle, we’ve got you covered. Give us a call or stop by the shop any time you’re having trouble and we’ll take care of you.